ESPRO - Travel Press (12 oz)
ESPRO Press Brewers
From the manufacturer:
When life takes you on the road, lean forward into that next adventure with a fantastic cup of coffee or tea in hand. Your first cup of Crio Bru sets the tone for your entire day, while your second or third keeps you fueled. With this definitive travel brewer, you can make and take the world's best cacao anywhere, anytime!
- BEAUTIFUL and ON-THE-GO - The ESPRO Travel Press is designed for people that want great tasting brew when they’re on the move
- GRIT & GRINDS FREE - Unlike other presses, the patented double micro-filter gives you deep, rich flavor without any grit in your mug
- HOT FOR HOURS - Insulated, double-walled stainless-steel keeps your brew toasty for hours and won’t ever break or leak
- EXTRACTION THAT STOPS ON A DIME - After pressing, extraction stops instantly, so every sip tastes perfect
- FRIENDS FOR LIFE - We even guarantee it for life - let’s all raise a cup to that.
- Makes 10 oz coffee and holds 15 oz as a travel mug; BPA, BPS, and phthalate free
Makes great brew
No grounds make it through the fine filter and the chocolate stays hot a very long time. Compared to using my French press, this seems to also keep the water hotter during brewing for a bit better flavor extraction. Ordering a second one.
Perfect to bring to work
Convenient for work without having to lug the French press with you!
Crio on the GO
I feel like my life is less happy when I don't start the day off with some Crio Bru. My husband and I travel quite a bit and making Crio Bru in a hotel coffee pot, not successful. But, heating the water in the coffee pot and pouring it into this container- magic!!!!
I add a scoop of unflavored, powdered bone broth and a tbsp of MTC oil to my Crio Bru and it becomes my breakfast.
ESPRO Travel Press
I like taking my Crio Bru in the car and or with me on trips. I bought the press because now I don’t have to bring my French Press with me anymore as I can put the crio bru in this travel press add hot water and go. I even slip in coconut milk and sweeten my drink with stevia, all in the press