It's Not Coffee It's Cacao!
Brews Like Coffee | Benefits of Cacao
Roasted, ground, and brewed just like coffee, brewed cacao has the amazing flavor and aroma of pure dark chocolate. While it brews like coffee, you get the benefits of cacao- a superfood prized by ancient cultures for its energizing and restorative properties.
Crio Bru’s brewed cacao beverage also has theobromine, a naturally occurring stimulant found in cacao that can be longer lasting, milder, and more pleasant than caffeine. Give it a try. Brew our 100% pure ground cacao in your French press or coffee maker, and your kitchen will have the aroma of pure dark chocolate heaven in no time.
Warm Cup of Wonderful
Explore the many ways to fall in love with Crio Bru. Enjoy it hot or iced. Drink it “black” with nothing added. Not a fan of pure dark chocolate? - experiment with your favorite creamer and sweetener. Feeling adventurous? Try a dash of cinnamon, or even mix it with your favorite ground coffee to make an incredible “Crio Mocha.” No matter how you enjoy Crio Bru, the experience is a little magical.
Brewed cacao contains theobromine, a naturally occurring stimulant found in cacao that can be more pleasant than caffeine. Theobromine gives you longer lasting, milder energy without the jitters and crash that can come from caffeine. You’ll also love that brewed cacao is 99.9% caffeine free and its boost of natural energy feels akin to a goodnight’s sleep. We could all use some more of that!
Healthy & Loaded with Nutrients
Cacao is one of nature's most amazing superfoods. Just a few of its amazing benefits include:
Lower Your Acidity Intake
Brewed cacao is near to pH Neutral (6.4 - 6.8) and is significantly less acidic than coffee
Boost Your Immune System
Cacao contains one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants to boost your immune system of any food in the world. By weight it has more antioxidants than red wine, blueberries, açai, pomegranates, and goji berries combined!
Feel Great, Increase Focus, Reduce Stress, and Sleep Better
- Our body produces the chemical phenylethylamine (aka “love drug”) when we fall in love and increases focus and alertness. This natural chemical is also found in cacao.
- An endorphin called anadamide (aka “bliss chemical”) is produced by our body after exercise that makes us feel great and reduce stress. It has also been found in only one plant – cacao.
- Cacao also contains serotonin, a “feel-good” brain chemical and a primary neurotransmitter in the body that is a natural anti-depressant and plays a major role in mood and emotional health.
- Cacao contains Tryptophan, a natural anti-depressant amino acid, that transforms into stress-protective neurotransmitters that enhance relaxation and promote better sleep.
Curb Your Appetite and Lose Weight
Low in calories, fat and carbs, cacao also acts as a natural appetite suppressant that helps curb your appetite and promotes weight loss.
Support Your Heart, Brain, and Bone Health
Cacao is one of the best natural plant sources of magnesium. Magnesium helps supports the heart, aids digestion, balances brain chemistry, and builds strong bones. Many Americans are chronically magnesium deficient, cacao is an amazing source for this nutrient.
100% Pure Ground Cacao
Crio Bru core product line is made from 100% pure ground cacao beans. Nothing more, nothing less. Unlike most processed cocoa products, Crio Bru uses the full cacao bean to retain more of its important nutrients.
Crio Bru’s brewed cacao is also
- Whole 30, Paleo, Keto, and Kosher
- 100% gluten free, dairy free, cholesterol free, soy free, sodium free and sugar free.
- Non-GMO and Organic (Ecuador, Peppermint & Pumpkin Spice)
- Healthy and safe for kids