Ecuador - Light Roast
Rated 4.9 out of 5
|Size||10 oz||24 oz (1.5 lbs)||80 oz (5 lbs)|
(8 oz cup)
- Mild Light Roast – Our popular light roast gives a natural chocolate flavor without the bitterness of a darker roast.
- USDA Certified Organic – Everything about our processes including growing, harvesting, roasting, grinding and bagging are compliant with USDA standards to ensure the highest quality organic cacao.
- No Additives – Our superior coffee alternative is made with 100% Fair Trade cacao beans. We pride ourselves on being non-GMO, certified kosher, gluten free, dairy free, cholesterol free, soy free, sodium free and sugar free.
- Brew it Like Coffee – Simply use a standard auto-drip machine with a permanent gold filter (not paper), or a French Press. Drink it “black” with nothing added or experiment with your favorite creamer and sweetener.
- Honest Energy™ - Contrary to popular belief, cocoa contains little to no caffeine; instead it has theobromine, a natural and gentle stimulant relative to caffeine. Unlike caffeine – which is harsh with a spike and following crash – theobromine works with your body, not against it, giving you a mild, long-lasting lift without making you feel nervous or jittery.
- Enjoy Hot or Cold – Crio Bru makes a comforting warm drink in the winter and a refreshing iced beverage in the summer.
Ingredients: 100% Roasted Cacao Beans