Fall for Cacao Starter Set
Fall for Cacao Starter Set includes:
1 Ghana French Roast 10oz Bag
1 French Press (34 oz)
1 Brewing Instructions Guide
1 Limited Edition Caramel Light Roast 4oz Bag
1 Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Light Roast 4oz Bag
Add on option: Nutpods dairy-free unsweetened creamer (+$4.00)
Crio Bru Details:
Ghana French Roast: Bold & Roasty Flavor – delicious bold and roasty natural chocolate taste with an earthy flavor. If desired, add your favorite creamer or sweetener.
- Limited Edition Caramel Light Roast: Natural caramel flavor mixed with our 100% pure cacao grounds makes for a delightful combination
- Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Light Roast: Delicious mix of our 100% pure ground cacao grounds with our pumpkin spice blend of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg! If desired, add your favorite creamer or sweetener.
- Brews Like Coffee, Tastes Like Heaven – Crio Bru is roasted, ground, and brewed just like coffee, but has the amazing flavor and aroma of pure dark chocolate. Brew our 100% pure ground cacao in your French press or coffee maker, and your kitchen will have the aroma of pure dark chocolate heaven in no time.
- Honest Energy™ - Brewed cacao contains theobromine, a naturally occurring stimulant found in cacao that can be more pleasant than caffeine. Unlike caffeine – which is harsh with a spike and following crash – theobromine works with your body, not against it, giving you a mild, long-lasting lift without making you feel nervous or jittery.
- Superfood Packed with Nutrients - Enjoy the benefits of one of nature’s most amazing superfoods. Cacao is loaded with nutrients that can lower your acidity intake, boost your immune system, help you lose weight, and best of all help you feel great, increase focus, reduce stress, and sleep better.
Crio Bru Brewed Cacao Beverage is also:
- Made from 100% pure ground cacao
- Paleo, Keto, and Kosher
- 100% gluten free, dairy free, cholesterol free, soy free, sodium free and sugar free.
- Ghana Cacao Bean Origin - Volta River, Ghana. Winding throughout the country, the Volta River gives shape to the lovely landscape of Ghana. The surrounding agricultural area is dotted with small, family-owned farms that produce the very best African cacao for Crio Bru. The dark, earthy-toned beans are carefully selected to enhance the full-bodied chocolate flavor, with hints of coconut and cinnamon.
Crio Bru French Press (34 oz)
- 34 oz
- 4 Level Filtration System
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass