Starter Kit w/ Coffee Maker Cone-Style Filter
Starter Kit includes:
1 Ghana French Roast 10oz Bag
1 Nicaragua Medium Roast 10oz Bag
1 Permanent Cone-Style Gold Tone Filter [Use this in your current coffee maker instead of a paper filter] (Fits Most 8-12 Cup Coffee Makers)
1 Brewing Instructions Guide
Crio Bru Details:
- Ghana French Roast: Bold & Roasty Flavor – delicious bold and roasty natural chocolate taste with an earthy flavor. If desired, add your favorite creamer or sweetener.
- Nicaragua Medium Roast: Exceptionally rich and flavorful with a smooth, deep dark chocolate flavor.
- Brews Like Coffee, Tastes Like Heaven – Crio Bru is roasted, ground, and brewed just like coffee, but has the amazing flavor and aroma of pure dark chocolate. Brew our 100% pure ground cacao in your French press or coffee maker, and your kitchen will have the aroma of pure dark chocolate heaven in no time.
- Honest Energy™ - Brewed cacao contains theobromine, a naturally occurring stimulant found in cacao that can be more pleasant than caffeine. Unlike caffeine – which is harsh with a spike and following crash – theobromine works with your body, not against it, giving you a mild, long-lasting lift without making you feel nervous or jittery.
- Superfood Packed with Nutrients - Enjoy the benefits of one of nature’s most amazing superfoods. Cacao is loaded with nutrients that can lower your acidity intake, boost your immune system, help you lose weight, and best of all help you feel great, increase focus, reduce stress, and sleep better.
100% Pure Ground Cacao: Keto, Paleo, Non-GMO, Kosher, Sugar-free, Dairy-free, & Gluten-free.
- Ghana Cacao Bean Origin – Volta River, Ghana. Winding throughout the country, the Volta River gives shape to the lovely landscape of Ghana. The surrounding agricultural area is dotted with small, family-owned farms that produce the very best African cacao for Crio Bru. The dark, earthy-toned beans are carefully selected to enhance the full-bodied chocolate flavor, with hints of coconut and cinnamon.
- Nicaragua Cacao Bean Origin - Managua, Nicaragua. For the past few years, we have been working with one of the leading cacao purveyors from Nicaragua. We are ecstatic to be able to bring you this new variety that showcases the exceptional quality they are able to provide.
Cone-Style Permanent Gold Tone Filter (Fits Most 8-12 Cup Coffee Makers)
- Cacao brews slower than coffee and it can cause the water to overflow in your coffee maker when using a paper filter. A permanent gold tone filter is recommended because it is more porous and allows for slower brewing.
- This filter works on ALL 8-12 cup coffee pots that use standard size paper filter
- Eliminates paper filters
- Easy to Clean